Monday, December 05, 2005

And now we draw to a close

All the big wigs just left for the actual pitch and boy are my arms tired. This was a great experience that I'm sorry I missed the majority of, but to be a part of it in any way was great. Cars are probably the most advertised things ever and yet fresh ideas keep popping up. It's gotta be the single best thing to point to when people think there are no more ideas left. Cause there always are. And there's nothing new to say here when I say if some of these things actually go made we could out do CPB in a lot of ways. Fingers crossed. Well, back to late mornings and more concepting on spec. You will be missed, little strawberry poison dart frog.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Single, Party of One said...

Jaimers, I hope you hit it outta the park, brutha!! If you did, will you take me to Oprah? Pretty please? I'll paint your toenails pink again....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home