Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm goin' shoppin' I'm goin' shoooppppin'

Every Thanksgiving the stores go crazy with these freaky free deals on select items to get you in the store so you buy the more expensive items. And I tell it it works! Those bastards take me for everything!
But one of their tricks is to get the special sales out to you only at the last minute, like 2 days before the sales start to keep you on your toes. Here's a little trick to beating the system. bfads.net Stands for Black Friday ads. Black Friday is what the stores called the Friday of their biggest total sales day of the whole year. And this site gets the ads up early so you can plan on what you want to get and shop for those items specifically. Avert your eyes from the LCD TVs! I'm definitely getting myself some free flash card readers and 100 stack CDRs, what are you getting?

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger concha said...

i want some new boots, but i'm too cheap to open my wallet. i'd also like a subscription to the new yorker, and to time. i'd also like a cool bag that i can bring to work. some new pumas. maybe two new pairs. or one pair of pumas, and one pair of adidas. god i love sneakers. oh...and i definately need some new sweaters....my winter wardrobe hails from gainesville, florida winter of 2000. Oh! and a new purse. a big stupid dior one, cause i never had a dior bag before. i need some new makeup too. and lets not even start with electronics. see....een if i become a CD, i can't ever quit my club job....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home