Monday, November 07, 2005

Men in Brown

I'm a pretty rational guy. After all the fun is had and the kidding put aside, there aren't that many real conspiracies out there. But I'd like to chalk one up to the list tonight. Yesterday I was going down the West Side Highway (Joe DiMaggio Drive), when, on the uptown lanes came a few cop cars. Not that much out of the ordinary. Then I saw a few UPS trucks. Then a few more cops on motorcycles, then more trucks. The line of UPS trucks stretched for miles! I got off a quick shot on my cell phone camera but other than that I have no more proof of the alien invasion we just won, or the giant death ray underneath the UN building that was dismantled, or enough food to feed an entire secret army stationed in the Hudson River, or?... or?... OR?!!!! Whatever it is, we just won, are preparing for, or are hiding something right out of next summer's blockbuster sci-fi movie. Good luck getting to sleep tonight ladies and gentlemen.

4 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already know too much.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger gina said...

Aw, that's just my recent order from Amazon! I always do my shopping for the kids early.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger concha said...

dude. conspiracy? please. paris hilton just got in her monthy shipment of sephora.

or maybe...they were on their way to the north pole b/c santa decided to order online this yr. woah. sounds like a baaaaaad ups ad. (or maybe its brilliant. time stamp.)

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Single, Party of One said...

I sent those trucks for YOU, Jaime!

What can Brown do for you, baby?

Time Stamp. Funny, Concha.

ps - my characters to type in are "zzmen". for some reason i cannot stop laughing at that. Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed character....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home