Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I've finally been replaced

Every year I'm always the guy that gets the best presents for my brother's birthday. Back in '95 I got him an "mp3 player." How weird. No one knew what it was, but bam! And I've been awesome at it since. Until this year. This year I got my bro a waffle iron for his new apartment. A great "accoutrement" to make Sundays with his girl a little more fun. But guess what his girl got him, guess!... A freakin guitar signed by Dave Matthews. I mean my god! There is no way I'm ever competing with that. At least until some agency wants to pay me 6 digits. I hereby bequeath to you, Mary, the title of best present giver to my brother.

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Single, Party of One said...

Um, so yeah, does your brother not want his waffle maker? Cause I'll gladly take that...I love me some waffles.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger concha said...

take heart, my dear jamie. dave mathews is SO TEN YEARS AGO! you're still # 1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home