Wednesday, November 30, 2005

This explains everything!

I've been knee deep in MINI for a week now so I haven't had much time to check the news, but I just popped my head up to check my local onion for a recap of what I'd missed this week, and according to top sources, the "CIA Realizes It's Been Using Black Highlighters All These Years." (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/43014) Now I'm only writing this to further spread the word because this was news to me. I had no idea this was common practice in our nations intelligence services to use black highlighters. Now I understand why Bush's friends have been blacked out on top secret documents that have been released. People who were involved in everything from torture leniencies to the very fact of why we went to war, they weren't hiding them, they were pointing them out for others to know what to look for. According to this finding, this administration has been the most cooperative administration with the public's outcries for a transparent government in the history of this nation. They've gone out of their way to make sure we don't miss a thing, from secret meetings with the oil big wigs to billions of dollars that were simply lost in Iraqi reconstruction and overcharges from Halliburton. It's all making a lot more sense now. Now I can breath a bit more easy and concentrate on my work, it's all going to be OK. And on top of that I've now been here long enough for the free pizza! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home