Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A new member of the family

As if driving down to Lynchburg Virginia wasn't enough to see good looking babies. This last weekend I drove up to Boston Massachussetts to see Teddy Kilduff Ginsburg.

My first cousin Richard, and his beautiful bride Teri, have had their first son, Teddy. He's the first of the new generation.



My grandmother is now a great-grandmother. My aunt is now a grandmother. And my mom is now a great-aunt. We are all extatic and Teddy is of course the cutest baby I've seen in at least 2 weeks. (2 blogs down) He's 10 months old as of two days ago with the biggest bluest eyes with the cutest blondest hair. When you look at Richard (holding Teddy) you wonder where he got it from. But mom swears Teddy looks exactly like Richard from the back. Swears to god she says.

I guess I'm on a baby spree. So if any of you have any baby's that need exploiting on my blog just let me know and I'll be happy to pop down for a Jaime seal of approval.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger concha said...

babies? aghghaghaghaahha!!!!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Single, Party of One said...

well aren't you just a lovely looking group? jaime's a dad!

Rumor starting is fun, no?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home