Thursday, February 23, 2006

Apparently I'm working

May 19, 2000: Graduation from Colgate U with my BA
September 14, 2001: Graduation from Chicago Portfolio School
April 1, 2005: Graduation from Miami Ad School
February 21, 2006: First day at Avrett Free Ginsberg

That was a longest trip from one destination to another I've ever taken. And a la RB on her timing clock it's been 5 years 9 months and 2 days from the time I set out on my life in advertising to the time I got my first full time job.

Linda and I are settling in nicely at our respective neighboring desks and pondering the delights of Fancy Feast Cat Food. It's finally the end of the beginning and the beginning of the road itself and I couldn't be happier to finally be on it. (Ok well I could if this were BBH or something, but now is not the time to complain, now is the time to make the best TV spot for cat food you'll ever see!)

Cheers to y'all and please tune in this summer to some freakin tasty shots of canned meat byproduct!

5 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How come you didn't tell me about this? Enjoy the working world -- I seem to keep avoiding it as long as I can.

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooohoooo and mazel tov! Try not to make the cat food look too appetizing...I'm afraid Nick will start snacking on it.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger concha said...

im so happy for you. congrats, jamers.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger gina said...

Yay! Jamie! CONGRATS! You are so cool!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Single, Party of One said...

dude, i posted congrats here the other day. stupid blogspot!

anyhoo, CONGRATS!!!! nothin' better than a paycheck, that's what i say. ok, well there are a few things that are better. quite a few. but the paycheck makes them all more enjoyable....

spend it up, brothah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home