Monday, March 13, 2006

It's 11:11, make a wish.

It's 11:11 in the PM at my agency and I'm working late again. My first presentation to an actual client is tomorrow and of course it's to our biggest one. Our $50 million behemouth. I worked till 1 AM last thursday for a friday presentation and then left at 5, after the work was done and nothing was left and people were saying they were leaving and I had to go with my girlfriend to her mothers for dinner so I was going not home to rest but to put on my chipper face and eat a home cooked meal and sit up straight. Which I did. And even got through watching the best of Eddie Murphy on SNL that I brought over upon request. And through the whirlwind that was the weekend of getting to Phily and back while being at my bosses beck and call I got through to today with 5 hours of sleep only to not be able to get home before 1 or maybe 2 and have to wake up at 6 for an 8:30 run through at the agency tomorrow morning. Yay!
I was going to write about how Bush is going to have the FDA ban a drug that can basically cure HPV because he thinks it will increase sexually pomiscuity regardless of the 5,000 lives a year it will save.
But sorry, I have work to do. Well, back to it!

4 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger DP said...

Ahhhh...just like studio week. :)

I would totally trade places with you. Seriously. Call me.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger concha said...

ah me too. except for thr girlfriend part. i don't want no girlfriend. i can barely tolerate my girl self. let alone have another woman at my side. ew.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Check me out: said...

don't worry. you're fine now.

wait until you're five years into the biz and you're wondering where all the time has gone.

and then you look down at the mountain of ads in the "killed" pile and you say "oh, right."

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Single, Party of One said...

I want out. Now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home